Thai Red Curry Made Simple
Thai cuisine is known for its bold flavors and aromatic spices, and our Thai Red Curry recipe brings the essence of Thailand to your kitchen. It’s a delightful blend of creamy coconut milk, fiery red curry paste, and fresh, colorful vegetables. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice in the kitchen, this dish is incredibly easy to prepare.
- 1 can (14 oz) of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the coconut milk.
- Stir in the red curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook until it’s no longer pink.
- Add the sliced bell peppers, zucchini, and broccoli. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the fish sauce and brown sugar. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve the Thai Red Curry over cooked jasmine rice, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy the rich and flavorful Thai Red Curry Made Simple. It’s a perfect balance of creamy, spicy, and savory flavors that will transport your taste buds to Thailand.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 350 kcal, Protein – 25g, Fat – 20g, Carbohydrates – 20g
Thai Red Curry Made Simple is a versatile dish that can be customized to your spice preferences. Adjust the amount of red curry paste for a milder or spicier kick. You can also substitute chicken with tofu or shrimp for a different twist. Serve it with fragrant jasmine rice for a complete and satisfying meal that’s sure to impress your family and friends. So, roll up your sleeves, put on your chef’s hat, and let’s get cooking!