Succulent Beef Stew
Succulent Beef Stew is not just a meal; it’s a symphony of flavors that dance on your taste buds. Picture tender chunks of beef, bathed in a rich, savory broth, mingling with hearty vegetables to create a culinary masterpiece that warms the soul.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the beef cubes in olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic, sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in flour and tomato paste to create a roux.
- Pour in red wine and beef broth, stirring to combine.
- Add carrots, potatoes, celery, and bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 hours until the beef is tender and flavors meld.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
A hearty and succulent beef stew that is perfect for cozy family dinners or impressing guests on special occasions.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 450, Protein – 35g, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 40g
Make this Succulent Beef Stew, and you’re not just cooking; you’re crafting a masterpiece that will be savored and remembered. It’s more than a meal; it’s an experience that brings people together over a shared love for good food.