Mouthwatering Mini Cheesecakes
If you’re craving a delightful dessert that’s both adorable and delicious, our Mouthwatering Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect treat. These bite-sized cheesecakes are a crowd-pleaser at any gathering and are surprisingly easy to make. Whether you’re hosting a party or just satisfying your sweet tooth, these mini cheesecakes will leave you craving for more.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Strawberry jam or blueberry compote (for topping)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner to create the crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in sour cream and flour until the batter is creamy and no lumps remain.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter over the crust in each cupcake liner.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are set, and the centers are slightly jiggly.
- Let the mini cheesecakes cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, top each mini cheesecake with a dollop of strawberry jam or blueberry compote.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
- Enjoy your Mouthwatering Mini Cheesecakes!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 mini cheesecakes
These Mouthwatering Mini Cheesecakes are a heavenly combination of creamy cheesecake and a buttery graham cracker crust. They’re perfect for any occasion and sure to satisfy your dessert cravings.
Nutrition information: Calories: 280, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 4g
For a delectable dessert that’s guaranteed to please, try making these Mini Cheesecakes at home. Your friends and family will be begging for your secret recipe, and you’ll be happy to oblige. Share the joy of these bite-sized treats and savor the deliciousness of every bite!