Creamy Pumpkin and Sage Pasta
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Creamy Pumpkin and Sage Pasta.
- 8 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the pumpkin puree and heavy cream. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring until well combined and heated through.
- Add the chopped sage leaves to the pumpkin and cream mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook for a few minutes until the sage is fragrant.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the creamy pumpkin and sage sauce until well coated.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta and stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is creamy.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional sage leaves and a pinch of grated Parmesan cheese.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Creamy Pumpkin and Sage Pasta is a delightful fall-inspired dish that combines the earthy flavors of pumpkin and the aromatic essence of sage. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for a cozy dinner with loved ones. The creamy sauce coats the pasta beautifully, creating a comforting and flavorful meal that will warm your heart and your taste buds.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 350 | Fat: 15g | Carbohydrates: 45g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 10g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Creamy Pumpkin and Sage Pasta.