Classic Eggs Benedict Breakfast
Picture this: a lazy Sunday morning, sunlight streaming through your kitchen window, and the delightful aroma of Classic Eggs Benedict Breakfast wafting through the air. This iconic breakfast dish is a symphony of perfectly poached eggs, velvety hollandaise sauce, and Canadian bacon resting on a crisp English muffin.
- 4 large eggs
- 8 slices of Canadian bacon
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- For the hollandaise sauce:
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring it to a gentle simmer.
- In a blender, combine the egg yolks and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly stream in the melted butter while the blender is running until the sauce thickens.
- Season the hollandaise sauce with cayenne pepper and salt. Blend once more to combine.
- Poach the eggs in the simmering water for about 3 minutes for a runny yolk.
- While the eggs are poaching, heat the Canadian bacon in a skillet until it’s lightly browned.
- Place the toasted English muffins on serving plates, top each half with Canadian bacon, followed by a poached egg.
- Generously drizzle hollandaise sauce over each egg, and garnish with chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Classic Eggs Benedict Breakfast is a brunch masterpiece, marrying the richness of poached eggs with the silky allure of hollandaise sauce.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 380, Fat – 28g, Protein – 14g, Carbohydrates – 18g
Make your weekend mornings extraordinary with this Classic Eggs Benedict Breakfast. The interplay of textures and flavors in every bite will transport you to a cozy breakfast nook, making it a cherished dish for family gatherings or a treat-yourself solo brunch. Elevate your culinary skills and savor the magic of this timeless breakfast delight!